A truly delicious breakfast that takes minutes to make and can be made the night before if required. The addition of the fresh lime takes this parfait to another dimension! Berries are extremely high in antioxidants and vitamin C. Fat free Greek yoghurt is high in protein, a good source of calcium and has no added sugars. It also contains live cultures, which are great for the digestive system. If you are feeling rather indulgent, add a handful of your favourite granola & some pumpkin seeds.
You will need...
Dish or bowl
fresh blueberries, raspberries & blackberries
1 kiwi peeled and finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
1 pot of fat free Greek yoghurt (170G)
½ fresh lime
Few sprigs of fresh mint leaves
1. Place a layer of blueberries into the bottom of your dish
2. Add the raspberries and some of the chopped kiwi
3. Add some of the yoghurt, then add a layer of raspberries
4. Add another layer of yogurt, then a layer of pomegranate seeds
5. Add the last layer of yogurt then add the blackberries, rest of the kiwi and pomegranate seeds
6. Sprinkle the chopped mint leaves and squeeze the lime all over
7. Eat immediately!
8. If you need to serve more than one person, simply double the ingredients
192 kcal | 0.57g fat | 0.04g saturates | 20.9g carbs | 20.8g sugars | 7.4g fibre | 20g protein | 0.29g salt
LOW CAL |LOW FAT | LOW SAT | HIGH FIBRE | HIGH PROTEIN | LOW SALT | VITAMIN C | POTASSIUM | CALCIUM | PHOSPHORUS
© Copyright 2018. Eat Unique. All Rights Reserved